John L. Scott
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About John L. Scott
We are a locally owned company that has been in business for over 85 years. With over 150 experienced brokers, our office is ranked among the top office in Western Washington! Our office has a dynamic culture...we are about abundance and contribution!