The Jamie McMartin Group with Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
Are you ready to be a part of something bigger?
This position centers on cultivating loyal relationships with potential customers and guiding them through the process to purchase Real Estate assets.
Our business is expanding rapidly and we need your help!
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level and want to get into the business on a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$70,000+ at plan, commission
About The Jamie McMartin Group with Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
The Jamie McMartin Group is the #1 real estate group in Katy, Texas. With over 40 years of combined real estate experience, we are a people-oriented company sensitive to the needs and concerns of our clients. With this philosophy and the talent to attract top sales associates, The Jamie McMartin Group continues to set the standard for excellence in the West Houston and Katy real estate community.