We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Contact prospective home buyers and hold buyer conversations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties and the surrounding neighborhood
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have in-person or virtual open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be a perpetual learner and relationship-based to strive for mastery
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Nurture and focus on establishing long-lasting relationships with clients
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have an active Real Estate license in Kansas and Missouri
$70,000 - $100,000+ at plan commission sales
About RE/MAX LEGACY
Real estate is our family business, and we do it very well. Our mission is to empower agents to succeed. Our vision is to foster a thriving culture and create the best possible experience for agents and clients.
RE/MAX LEGACY has an affiliation with the global RE/MAX network, which provides a competitive advantage in serving all real estate needs. RE/MAX enjoys brand-name recognition worldwide, offering agents a leg up on the competition. Our office excels in training REALTORS® (new and experienced) to be the best agents they can be.