Reed Estate Group at RE/MAX FIRST
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$50,000 - $75,000
About Reed Estate Group at RE/MAX FIRST
The Reed Estate Group will provide our clients with unmatched customer service. We will use our expertise, tools, and technology to navigate our clients through the real estate experience creating life-long raving fans. The Reed Estate group is also committed to bringing out the best in our agents and staff by creating a positive, productive work environment that creates success for everyone. Real Estate isn't easy, but we make it fun!