Anchor Real Estate of Eastern NC
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must have valid Real Estate License or be currently pursuing a Real Estate License
About Anchor Real Estate of Eastern NC
Anchor Real Estate is a top producing real estate firm in the Jacksonville, NC area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.