Anchor Real Estate of Eastern NC
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Anchor Real Estate of Eastern NC
Anchor Real Estate is a top producing real estate firm in the Jacksonville, NC area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.