MacDonald Realty Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message through their whole transaction with the help of our transaction coordinator. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Communicate effectively with our transaction coordinator, who will help make your transaction seamless from pending to close
- Attend team training and meetings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About MacDonald Realty Group
The MacDonald Realty Group is a small group focused on providing clients with the best service and care. We believe in a healthy, motivating work environment and happy clients!