EGRE + Terrain Homes
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$100,000 at plan earnings
About EGRE + Terrain Homes
EGRE is a high producing, high customer service oriented real estate TEAM. For the last 4 years, we have been named one of the top Real Estate Team in Jacksonville by the Jacksonville Business Journal and a Top Team in the state of Florida by Wall Street Journal Real Trends.
We are primarily focused on investment opportunity acquisition and retail customer service.