Andy Daniel Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
About Andy Daniel Group
Andy Daniel leads a team responsible for representing buyers and sellers all across the nation. He prides himself on his ability to stay involved in and facilitate all aspects of Andy Daniel Group’s team, from in-office collaboration to creative marketing and sales techniques. Andy places a premium on customer service, drawing on more than 20 years of experience and out-of-the-box thinking to ensure that his team provides the best customer experience in the business. He is constantly innovating and planning new ways for his team to grow – not only as a real estate team but as a cutting-edge, 21st-century lifestyle company with a global presence.