White Glove Realty
Would you like to be part of something bigger?
Do you love helping others?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Takes pride in their work and strives for fairness and win-win situations?
- Loves real estate but also wants Life/Work Balance?
Do you want?:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Negotiate & protect clients best interests
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of taking clients through the sales process.
- Provide world-class white glove customer service to clients
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Host open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to grow your business.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Enjoy work-life balance by communicating with office staff to assist you.
- Current Real Estate License with 1+ years of experience or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies, as well as continue to learn via book clubs & training.
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment and is willing to help and assist team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$50,000 or more - Commission Based
About White Glove Realty
We are a client-experience focused boutique brokerage servicing the Houston and surrounding metro areas. Our team helps 100+ families a year and are looking to grow to help 500+ families a year achieve their real estate transactions. Our mission is to do all of this while achieving balance between work and life, while putting the client first. Together we can achieve more and the client receives more.