Rene Sorola Properties
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$100,000+ potential income at a plan
About Rene Sorola Properties
Rene Sorola Properties has been delivering award winning customer service to the Houston Real Estate market since 2005. In addition to being the #1 team at the Keller Williams Metropolitan office every year since 2008, we have been ranked in Houston Business Journals Top 25 Residential Real Estate Teams every year since 2010. In addition, we have consecutively received the Texas Monthly's 5 Star Realtor Award since 2014.
Nationally recognized as a top producing real estate team, our greatest honor is serving our clients and providing them with the highest caliber of customer service. This can only be achieved through our team of highly trained professionals, who always strive to go above and beyond expectations. We love what we do and we are excited to welcome motivated and high energy individuals to come grow with us!