Rene Sorola Properties
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$100,000+ potential income at a plan
About Rene Sorola Properties
Rene Sorola Properties has been delivering award winning customer service to the Houston Real Estate market since 2005. In addition to being the #1 team at the Keller Williams Metropolitan office every year since 2008, we have been ranked in Houston Business Journals Top 25 Residential Real Estate Teams every year since 2010. In addition, we have consecutively received the Texas Monthly's 5 Star Realtor Award since 2014.
Nationally recognized as a top producing real estate team, our greatest honor is serving our clients and providing them with the highest caliber of customer service. This can only be achieved through our team of highly trained professionals, who always strive to go above and beyond expectations. We love what we do and we are excited to welcome motivated and high energy individuals to come grow with us!