Parkson Properties Group
Do you want to be part of an exciting community that’s invested in your growth? We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Should have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Parkson Properties Group
Parkson Properties Group helps clients buy, sell, and lease residential real estate in the Greater Houston Area. We believe everyone deserves first-class representation in every real estate transaction. Our mission is to be committed to being of service and support to clients and prospects in any way they might need by providing the experience, expertise, and tools to assist them in navigating a real estate transaction.