OneHome Colorado Real Estate
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$85,000 - $120,000 yearly
About OneHome Colorado Real Estate
One Home Colorado is one of the areas top real estate teams AND GROWING!!! Led by 25+ year real estate veteran and top producing agent Steve Nickerson, we are based in Highlands Ranch and serve the entire front range. Our team values include care, communication, and commitment. We are friendly, fun and focused. Our team is about growing personally and professionally and we deliver world-class experiences for our clients and our team!