The Rivlin Group
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Show a track record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to attend ongoing training, team meetings, and team community outreach functions
- Must be willing to contribute to team learning, growth, and culture
About The Rivlin Group
Our company is a collaborative team of dedicated real estate agents serving the Henderson area. If customers want the best results for their real estate needs, they can depend on us! Learn more about us below!
- We are named among the top real estate organizations.
- We will sell over 120 homes this year.
- We are tech-forward.
- We are hard-working and treat real estate as a career.
- We are systems and results-oriented!
- We crave an environment where you are surrounded by true professionals that are amazing at what they do within our organization.