Chris Timmons Team
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About Chris Timmons Team
Join the Chris Timmons Group, a fast-growing group of amazing real estate professionals who believe in having FUN, and making memorable experiences for their clients.