The Robby Brady Team, Allen Tate Realtors
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, upload your resume!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Participate in daily team huddles for accountability and coaching
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$65,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Robby Brady Team, Allen Tate Realtors
Are you looking to join a high-performance real estate team? There is no better choice than The Robby Brady Team. We have the best tools and technologies available to help grow your business. We offer CRM, leads, coaching, daily huddle, and accountability.