Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
Our vision is to make the real estate process as simple and easy as possible for Employees, Agents, Buyers, Sellers and vendors. We are always willing to help each other through organized processes and accountability. Team Leader has been in Real Estate since 2001 with over 700 clients served. All of this in a fun, safe and highly productive environment.