Hanks Realty Group
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess a real estate license
$50,000+ at plan commission
About Hanks Realty Group
Hanks Realty Group exists to serve property owners and future property owners in the greater Gaston area.
Veteran owned and operated, Hanks Realty Group began as the work of Matthew Hanks who was first licensed in 2003. Since that time, the Team has grown to many talented sales agents, and six support staff on the operations Team.
The mission of Hanks Realty Group is to provide a world-class home buying or selling experience that compels clients to tell their friends, neighbors, and coworkers.
HRG combines top-notch photography and videography with the latest in social media online presence to benefit clients across the greater Gaston region.