Wolfe Auction & Realty, LLC
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$90,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Wolfe Auction & Realty, LLC
We are a fast-paced and growth-oriented company focused on transparency to the public and the perseverance to authenticity drive a growth-minded culture where teamwork is a rewarding endeavor for all.