The Heather Stevens Group
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About The Heather Stevens Group
We are a top producing real estate team that helps sellers and buyers in the DFW area. Our primary goal is to give the ultimate customer service to our clients while working hard to achieve goals and impact our community by helping make home buying and selling a smooth and easy process.