The Cliff Freeman Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Commit 100% to our world-class coaching, mentoring, and training
- Master different pillars of lead generation, nurturing, and conversion (Social media, PPC, podcast, SOI, FSBO, expired, special situations)
- Fanatically prospect 12-15 hours per week
- Execute residential listings and sales with absolute integrity at the highest level
- Create Raving Fans by over-delivering on your promises
- Continually build your personal brand and market share
- Attract, develop and grow other leaders in your business
- Build your own Generational Wealth through revenue share income
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Have a clean record and active Texas Real Estate License
- Have completed at least 5 residential sales transactions
- Be open-minded, coachable, hungry, humble, and smart
- Own a burning desire to succeed, are extremely client-oriented, and highly motivated
- Have deep and meaningful rapport with clients, and communicate with piercing persuasiveness
- Believe that you can be the best at almost everything you do and can PROVE IT.
About The Cliff Freeman Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
- With 33 team members and counting, we are building our unique culture of collaboration through a very selective hiring process. You will work with talented, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are aligned with the fastest-growing, disruptive real estate brokerage in the history of real estate. You will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- Get world-class coaching and mentoring from the industry’s most respected leaders. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions of their lives.