Due to rapid growth, we’re looking for a talented, driven buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for prospecting clients and guiding them through the entire home buying process. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, motivated to succeed, and committed to creating an exceptional customer experience. Ready to join a team of top performers? Send us your resume!
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate must have a successful track record of real estate sales
About RE/MAX Cornerstone
Our company prides itself on providing Rock Solid Service to our Clients and customers alike. We treat our clients and customers as family. This is fostered by every one of our employees and agents being treated as a family within the company. RE/MAX Cornerstone is the only Real Estate Agency in Frederic, and we provide both seller and buyers amazing service. We assist our family in either selling or buying everything including Vacation homes, residential, commercial, hunting, and agriculture land, and much more. If you looking at becoming part of an amazing company (family) this may be the job for you.