i-Lead Realty Group
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional, licensed real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$100,000+ at plan commission
About i-Lead Realty Group
The i-Lead Realty Group is passionate about adding value to others and building a community that is bigger than family. We believe that the highest achievements in life are that of being a great leader and thus our values revolve around leading and leadership – hence our name, i-Lead. Our name stands for integrity, trust, loyalty, persistence, and doing your best with the highest quality possible. The lower-case “i” represents service to others. Our goal is to make every relationship personal and inspire you to great leadership, whether it’s in your walk with God, in your family, in your workplace or in your community.
We call this lifestyle “Living a Life that Leads.”