We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
ReBoost is a Nation-wide Team of Real Estate Agents, Coaches, ISA's and Marketing Professionals that work together to sell more homes and give our clients a world-class experience. We're helping agents become more successful and provide them the support they need to better serve our clients. Empowering agents, building wealth, and making a difference. Come be a part of our growing national Real Estate Team!