Taylor Weltner Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact Internet and pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$75,000 - $112,000 yearly
About Taylor Weltner Group
We are an established real estate team in Denton County with a passion for real estate. We are a team that works well with each other and we put the best interest of our clients first. If you are a newer not yet established agent we have the tools and the resources so you can become the best you can be.