We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Samson Properties
What YOU can expect:
There is a team within our office and it's their duty to be organized and to enhance the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands-on leadership from proven agents. We are a very high producing company with high standards for our agents and staff alike.
Many people travel the road of the Real Estate profession. Only a few get to the finish line! We are a team and we love people. We promise to help you win your Real Estate goals!