The Kathy Gagnon Team- Coldwell Banker Preferred
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
$110,500 at plan
About The Kathy Gagnon Team- Coldwell Banker Preferred
The Kathy Gagnon Team provides white glove service to our growing team of professionals. With a steady stream of repeat business, our goal is to be the first real estate team that comes to mind. Driven by passion, integrity, and client satisfaction.