Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must have the ability and desire to obtain or have a Colorado Real Estate License.
$65,000 - $130,000
About RE/MAX Vista
RE/MAX Vista has been serving the Erie, Colorado area for over 10 years. We are recently under new ownership and growing so quickly. We need more talent to help with our clients and staff.
- RE/MAX Vista is a brokerage based in Erie, Colorado. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout Northern Colorado.
- Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love Colorado, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great RE/MAX Vista team member