The Morris Team
Our Coastal North County San Diego market is rapidly expanding!
Our team has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit team where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/coaching program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Meeting with potential clients that desire to buy or sell
- Assessing property values through market analysis
- Negotiating top dollar for clients
- Effective/frequent communication on daily/weekly basis
- Staying in tune with current market conditions/trends
- Being a student of the art and science of selling
- Applying a consultative sales approach
- The desire to help others
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of sales experience or service
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with CRM systems
- Must be licensed CA Real Estate professional or schedule for state exam
About The Morris Team
The Morris Team’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
“Family, Excellence and Dependability”
Every action we take reflects these core values.