The Morris Team
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional North County real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and fulfilling opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet their needs
- "Always be consulting" by providing clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Creates a good rapport with clients
Primary duties include:
- Client follow-up, e-mail communication and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Tracking of all phone, e-mail and CRM interactions with prospective clients
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have an always learning mindset, and grow with a supportive team
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn specific Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Works continually to develop a strong network
- Quick response time
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and has a keen eye for details
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Morris Team
The Morris Team’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
“Family, Excellence and Dependability”
Every action we take reflects these core values.