Mela Fratarcangeli Real Estate Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About Mela Fratarcangeli Real Estate Group
Top producing Real Estate Team in El Dorado Hills selling more than 100 homes a year. We are a client-centered organization focused on exceptional service and results empowering our clients to make their dreams a reality by providing sound unbiased advice to maximize the value with their real estate investments.