The Exceptional Home Team
This is your opportunity to join a growing top Real Estate Team!
We are looking for a full-time Buyer's Agent to join our team!
- Are you a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams?
- Are you capable of doing what needs to be done with minimal management involvement?
- Are you great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well?
- Are you looking for a highly motivated and supportive team?
If yes, come apply and join us at The Exceptional Home Team!
We provide everything you need, including team set appointments to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced Agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success. We provide the items necessary for your success while you go out there and help others find their dream home!
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, we want you!
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert them into appointments and beyond.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings and help them refine their criteria.
- Able to determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Must have the 3 C's: conversational, committed and courageous.
- Utilize the Keller Williams training and business success models to grow your client base.
- Engage in team activities.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent, or willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement.
- Ready to work hard and play hard.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has strong sales mentality and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Positive, happy and energetic.
- Can quickly understand what the potential buyer wants via communications with the buyer and/or through past activities.
- Be able to connect with a variety of personalities and a team player who works well with other staff members.
$80,000 - $100,000+ (100% Commission Based)
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.