The Wendy Weeden Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
About The Wendy Weeden Group
We are a multi-state real estate team that focuses on serving our clients with an exceptional buying or selling experience. You can find us in Colorado at the Top Performing brokerage, EXIT Realty Cherry Creek-DTC-Pikes Peak. In SC, our Award-Winning brokerage is EXIT Real Estate Consultants.