The DeGrood Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$85,000 - $115,000 yearly
About The DeGrood Team
The DeGrood Team is comprised of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Greater Denver. Partnering with Brokers Guild gives us reach through their 4,000+ transactions worth $1B+ annually, while still maintaining a close-knit family feel amongst our growing team. We focus on a culture of working hard and playing hard, while never sacrificing integrity in anything we do.