Premier Homes Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About Premier Homes Team
Bringing Value to the Lives We Touch and the Communities We Serve!
Whether you are buying, selling, or just considering your options, our wealth of knowledge about the real estate process can help you become well informed and primed for success.