Central Illinois Home Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$50,000+ commission based
About Central Illinois Home Team
Laura Kombrink, an internationally know real estate coach, and Sara Trickey, a leading agent in the Decatur and Champaign/Urbana markets have teamed up to create the Central Illinois Home Team. Since launching the team, we have provided real estate resources for over 11,000 people in the Central and Southern regions of Illinois.
The Central Illinois Home Team is built on the mission of honor. Honoring our customers with excellent service. Honoring our every team member by creating opportunity and systems to support the goals of every member of our team. We firmly believe that no dream is too big and we thrive on helping everyone achieve their goals.