We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
About Ashgard Group
Michael & Ashlea Sogard have been reviving the Dayton area for the past 5 years. This husband and wife duo brings a passion for real estate and an eye for design, resulting in the most innovative and forward thinking flipping business in the Dayton area. Their goal is to ensure Dayton and the surrounding communities continue to improve — one home at a time. The strategy is to find neglected homes that offer loads of potential, re-designing them to appeal to all buyers — and ultimately increase the property values of a community as a whole.