Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$75,000+ at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by enterpriser Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 10 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2020 Real Trends 500 as No. 7 for closed transaction sides with 25,000+ agents in 190 offices throughout the country.