Nora Gallogly Group
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About Nora Gallogly Group
Top producing Coto de Caza and South Orange County real estate team of experienced agents and support staff have sold over 161 million and served 367 families over the past 20 years. Our team is focused on the Core Values of Service, Proficiency, Energy, Expertise, and Excellence providing the finest of customer service.