Burnes International Group
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
About Burnes International Group
Finding the right real estate team to build your career is one of the most important decisions you will make. It is imperative you align yourself with a team that can provide you with the best opportunity for success. Burnes International Group is that team! Our brokerage has grown to be the largest real estate company in the world, ranked the #1 training company in the industry, and voted one of the happiest places to work in the US. We are here for you.