Winston Dane @ Keller Williams
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
$150,000 - $180,000 yearly
About Winston Dane @ Keller Williams
Our focus is the client experience. We leverage systems, processes, and people to make sure we deliver the best outcome to our clients.
If you are committed to client service, give us a call!