Chris Fritch Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Help buyers find their ideal home and negotiate a successful property purchase through consistent follow-through, clear communication, and exceptional customer service
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Track record of successful real estate sales
$60,000 - $200,000
About Chris Fritch Team
"Creating Opportunities, Changing Lives"
Real Estate is more than just an occupation. To the Chris Fritch Team, it’s a passion, duty, and calling. Through this vocation, we have the chance to change lives because we know that owning a home embodies pride, freedom, security, stability, and financial opportunity. This aspiration of homeownership is what declares our purpose as a team.