The Shannon Group @ CRT, Realtors
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
About The Shannon Group @ CRT, Realtors
The Shannon Group has continually performed in the top 1% of all realtors in the greater Columbus area. TSG's team lead, (in 2020 Top 10 [realtors] Under 40 [years old]) provides biweekly career coaching, administrative support, marketing assistance, and nurtures leads for you through an advanced CRM. TSG's performance keeps improving, as indicated by sales volume that continues to trend upward. Team members are client-centered, and value honesty, urgency, consistency, and team participation.