Jamie Maze Real Estate Group ~ RE/MAX Affiliates
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now! If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by the team
- Attend training until you are qualified to teach each topic
- Hold yourself accountable to perform daily prospecting efforts to ensure success
- Meet buyers and sellers to help reach their goals! Includes evenings and weekends
- Share knowledge in a team environment to better the team as a whole
- Have a team-oriented mindset where culture is most important while still focusing on achieving goals
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate experience preferred but not necessary
- Hold a real estate license, or actively working towards acquiring a real estate license
- Proficient skills in technology, Excel, Word, etc.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn and be coachable with a positive, growth mindset
About Jamie Maze Real Estate Group ~ RE/MAX Affiliates
High producing, growth-minded real estate team at RE/MAX Affiliates, with offices located in Westerville and Dublin, Ohio (suburbs of Columbus, OH). The team currently consists of 5 members and looking to add 2-4 agents in 2020-21. They specialize in residential homes and condos, relocation, new builds, first-time buyers, golf course communities, rural properties, land, and investment properties, They are a multi-million dollar producing team helping hundreds of clients. Their service area encompasses a large majority of the Central Ohio/Columbus market, as well as surrounding counties. They are also very active in the community and give back on many levels, including fundraising. They have a strong team culture and support each other.