Jamie Maze Real Estate Group ~ RE/MAX Affiliates
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for coachable, growth-minded real estate sales agents to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by team
- Attend training until you are qualified to teach each topic
- Hold yourself accountable to perform daily prospecting efforts to ensure success
- Meet buyers and sellers to help reach their goals! Includes evenings and weekends
- Share knowledge in a team environment to better the team as a whole
- Have a team-oriented mindset where culture is most important while still focusing on achieving goals
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Real estate experience preferred but not necessary
- Hold a real estate license, or actively working towards acquiring a real estate license
- Proficient skills in technology, Excel, Word, etc.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn and be coachable with a positive, growth mindset
About Jamie Maze Real Estate Group ~ RE/MAX Affiliates
High producing, growth-minded real estate team at RE/MAX Affiliates, with offices located in Westerville and Dublin, Ohio (suburbs of Columbus, OH). The team currently consists of 5 members and looking to add 2-4 agents in 2020-21. They specialize in residential homes and condos, relocation, new builds, first-time buyers, golf course communities, rural properties, land, and investment properties, They are a multi-million dollar producing team helping hundreds of clients. Their service area encompasses a large majority of the Central Ohio/Columbus market, as well as surrounding counties. They are also very active in the community and give back on many levels, including fundraising. They have a strong team culture and support each other.