We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$90000+, 100% commission based
About Pink Realty
Pink Realty was established in 2009 by the owners/CEO Monica and Russ Breckenridge. The owners were entrepreneurs prior to opening their business. They primarily focused on real estate investments but then decided to expand their business by opening a realty company to serve more clients. CEO, Monica Breckenridge very quickly rose to the top in the real estate industry. She was the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado from 2013-2017. In 2017 she was the #4 Real Estate Agent in the Nation.