The Kathie Lea Homes Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$100,000 a year Potential
About The Kathie Lea Homes Team
The Kathie Lea Team is one of the top real estate teams in Pinellas County representing buyers, sellers, and landlords and we are looking to add several more team members to handle our growth! Last year we closed over 160 homes with over $50 million in sales and this year we are on track to do even more!
We are very much a "family" and care about each other, all the while holding each other accountable. Our environment is professional, very fast-paced, and yet has a casual feel.
Our clients are always our primary concern.
Kathie Lea has been a full-time Realtor since 2000 and has been involved in over 1,500 transactions!
We love helping team members achieve their dreams and goals and watching their lives and lifestyles improve!