The Chabris Group
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of sales success
$75,000 - $95,000 yearly
About The Chabris Group
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati's #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide five-star experiences for our clients and five-star careers for our agents ... and have fun doing it! We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie and collaboration. Check us out! www.askTCG.com.