Keller Williams Seven Hills
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Seven Hills
Keller Williams Seven Hills Realty is one of the fastest growing Real Estate Offices located in the Montgomery-Kenwood area of Cincinnati. Our Realtors offer their real estate services in helping buyers and sellers in Cincinnati and surrounding areas.