Century 21 Masters
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Century 21 Masters
Century 21 Masters-Debbie Burke is a fun company to work for!