Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction
Touchstone Group Real Estate and Construction is a one-stop shop for all real estate and construction needs in both the residential and commercial markets. We believe in quality over quantity in everything we do and are looking for leaders to continue our company's growth. Salary negotiable based on experience and certifications.