We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$100,000 - $125,000 yearly
Recognized as a Real Trends The Thousand Top Agent. Joe Kotoch and the team at the Joe Kotoch Group have risen to become one of the top selling teams in the Chicagoland area. Prior to entering the world of real estate, Joe Kotoch honed his negotiating skills as an NBA agent. In just a few short years the Joe Kotoch Group has been recognized as Chicago Association of Realtors Top Producer and Team. Joe Kotoch has been featured in the Chicago Real Producers Magazine, Top Agent Magazine, the Chicago Tribune, Wall Street Journal, Sirius XM Radio, and HGTV, among many other outlets to share his market analysis and forecasts as a leading expert in real estate.